- can transform into different Werewolf Forms
- act as faction-less if not transformed
- only when transforming into a werewolf most of the buffs/de-buffs takes effect
- blocks some of the incoming damage
- penetrate some armor with attacks
- can bite in werewolf form which can penetrate armor
The main thing about the a werewolf player is that you can transform yourself into werewolf forms. But you can only use the full potential of the werewolf form if it is night. At day the form is weaker and the transformation time is limited.
This form is the most basic one and only adds claws and ears to the player model. It also adds some attribute modifier.
This form is made for battle as it provides stronger physical attributes, especially more damage and resistance.
This form is mode for speed as it provides stronger physical attributes, especially more movement speed.
Leveling is done by performing rituals with the help of sacrifices
Once reaching level 14 you can become werewolf lord by completing tasks for the werewolf representative in villages
Like any other faction Werewolves can unlock several skills